- Composer/Arranger, Conductor- Choral, Musician: Professional Instrumental, Music Educator- college, Music Therapist, Patron of the Arts, Stage Manager
- If you are a music teacher, music school or program or religious institution, please indicate which subject(s) you offer.
- Instrumental Private Lessons, Instrumental Group Lessons, Chamber Music, Chorus, Music Education, Musical Theater, Music Therapy, Opera
- My instrument/voice is
- Harp, Oboe, Organ, Piano, Soprano
- Schools I have attended:
- Sweelinck Conservatory Amsterdam
- My web site is
- My highest completed level of education is:
- Master's Degree
- More about me or my organization
- I love to write new music and to work with musicians to create new music. In my work all parts are of equal value, so no artsong with accompaniment but rather a duet for voice and instrument... Also I think that (new) music (and all arts) should enlighten you.
- composer, painter, poet, pianist, organist, harpist, stage-creator