- Woonsocket, Rhode Island
- I am involved in classical music as a
- Arts Administrator, Attorney, Conductor- Band, Conductor- Choral, Conductor- Opera, Ethnomusicologist, Instrument Technician/Repairs, Medical Professional, Music Agent/Manager, Music Critic/Journalist, Musician: Amateur Instrumental, Musician: Professional Instrumental, Music Educator- pre-college, Music Journalist, Music Student, Music Therapist, Musicologist, Parent of a Musician, Patron of the Arts, Publicist, Recording Engineer, Retail Music Merchant, Sound Technician, Stage Director, Stage Manager, Video/Record Producer
- If you are a music teacher, music school or program or religious institution, please indicate which subject(s) you offer.
- Instrumental Group Lessons, Band, Chamber Music, Chorus, Conducting, Composition, Dance/Movement, Early Childhood Music, Elementary School General Music, Elementary School Instrumental Music, Instrument Repair/Restoration, Music Business/Industry, Music Education, Music History, Music Journalism, Musical Theater, Music Therapy, Musicology, Opera, Orchestra, Pedagogy, Sacred Music, Theory
- My instrument/voice is
- Accordion, Alto/Voice, Bagpipes, Banjo, Baritone/Voice, Bassoon, Bugle, Carrilon, Celeste, Cello, Clarinet, Clavichord, Contrabassoon, Contralto, Cornett, Countertenor, Doublebass, Euphonium, Flugelhorn, Flute, Glass Harmonica, Guitar, Handbells, Harp, Harpsichord, Harmonica, Lute, Mandolin, Mellophone, Oboe d'Amour, Pan Flute, Piccolo, Recorder, Saxophone, Soprano, Trombone, Trumpet, Tuba, Viola, Viola da Gamba, Violin
- Schools I have attended:
- Community College of Rhode Island, Rhode Island College
- Companies/Organizations I work for:
- Rick's Musical Insteuments Inc., Ocean State Summer Pops Orchesta; Vice President, Priivate Lesson teacher
- My highest completed level of education is:
- High School Diploma
- More about me or my organization
- I am currently attending Rhode Island College as a music major with a concentration in music history. My future goals includes attending boston university, hartt school of music or a conservatory. I work at Ricks Music as a customer assistant and repair technician. I also teach private and group lessons at ricks and various schools . I play in many groups at those island college such as orchestra, wind ensemble and many chamber groups. I am vice president and the piccolo/flute player in the ocean state summer pops orchestra. All around, music is where my heart resides.
- Flute teacher, piccolo teacher, theory, composition, music history, instrument repair, flute repair, woodwind repair, piccolo, flute lessons, piccolo lessons, flute repair