It is difficult to know where to put your precious advertising dollars these days. How do you know your ad is being seen and registering in the mind of your potential customer? Then there is the issue of cost. But, what if you could reach a highly targeted, motivated audience for pennies per person?
ClassicalMusicCity.com has the solution. Video commericals or "video leads" produce results. You can place highly targeted video ads attached to premium classical music footage for as little as $250.
Here is how it works:
- CMC uses the HD latest technology to professionally film master classes, interviews and performances by classical music artists
- We then sell 30 second commercial space at the beginning of each video clip to companies like yours
- Those videos are then organically promoted through our social media channels, family of websites and affiliates. (Paid promotion is available for an additional fee.)
Your commercial is seen at the beginning of your selected videos forever (or at least as long as the internet exists as we know it today) and will be continuously viewed on a daily basis. Can any other advertising medium promise the same?
Here are some examples of views of our current posted videos.
- Mimi Zweig Masterclass on Meditation from Thais. https://youtu.be/Y7EV7KqgsBE 13,300 views in less than a year. (A video lead from the Potter Violin Company is attached to this clip.)
- Ziyu Shen performing La Campanella by Niccolo Paganini. 8,734 views in two years.
- Kim Kashkashian Masterclass on Walton Viola Concerto: 12,652 views in one and a half years.
- Vladimir Feltsman piano Master class on Chopin Etude: 12,096 views in one and a half years.
- Bach Double Performance by Time for Three: 6,644 views in two years.
Visit our YouTube channel and take a look around. https://www.youtube.com/user/classicalmusiccity
Let’s do the math: For an average of 10,000 views, that works out to be a little as 5 cents/view and there are still 1,000s of views to come over the life of the posting. In other words, the cost of this advertising decreases over time.
Don't have a video commercial ready? Not an issue. For just $200 we can make it for you. Simply provide high resolution photos and text.
Bonus: 10% of your fee is returned to the non-profit that sponsored the event that was filmed, in the name of your company.
Contact us for a complete list of current videos that are available.
For more information about purchasing video leads, Contact Us.