Classified ads are a great, inexpensive way to promote a specific service, product, concert or other music event. Also post job openings, audition notices or personal announcements. It can cost as little as 15 to 25 cents per view.*
Classified ads appear to site visitors in "slider boxes." When they click on the title or image, they are taken to a details page.
The following are available on the details page, FREE of charge.
- Product Description
- Video Embed
- Paypal link (all financial transactions are between you and the client.)
- Google map
- Upload Files (inlcuding mov, html, avi, xls, pdf, mp3, etc.)
- Upload Photos
- Facebook "Like" and Twitter "Tweet" buttons.
- Unique search fields for each category and geographical search capability
For an additional fee, ads can be given priority placement within the slider box located on the splash page** and/or within a main category or sub-category. Ads can also be highlighted.
*Based upon typical ad placement during 2011. Coupling classified ads with social network promotions (Twitter, etc.) lowers the cost per view.
**Splash page priority placement is only available for jobs, products and events.
Creating classified ads is "self-service" and simple. Just click here then create an account with just your username, email and password. Once you are logged into your account, it takes only about 1-2 min. to create each classified.
- You are in complete control of your ad. You can manage, edit, delete ads at any time.
- Ads can run in increments of 10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 90, 120, 180, 240 and 365 days.
- You select your keywords and anchor text.
- You can check the number of page views your ad has received at any time by just visiting your ad on the site.
- You will receive automatic notification when your ad expires.
Classified ads can be placed in main categories and sub-categories* as follows:
EVENTS: (main category)
Sub-Categories: Concerts, Recitals, Festivals, Workshops, Masterclasses, Institutes, Conferences, Classes
JOBS: (main category)
Sub-Categories: Arts administration, Accompanists, Instrument Technology, Library Science, Box Office, Internships, Teaching
AUDITIONS: (main category)
Sub-Categories: All instruments, voices, orchestra, band, choir, opera, conducting.
SERVICES: (main category)
Sub-Categories: Instrument repair, piano tuning and moving, recording, financial, educational, travel, health and wellness, etc.
MARKETPLACE: (main category)
Sub-Categories: buy or sell instruments, uniforms, music stands, lighting, recording equipment, recordings (MP3/CD), DVDs,
SHEET MUSIC: (main category)
Sub-Categories: Buy or sell sheet music for all genres and instruments. Categorized by conductor, solo artists, major ensembles, etc.
PERSONALS: (main category)
Sub-Categories: Announce appointments, competition winners, premiers, find chamber music and concert companions, post obituaries.
*This is just a quick reference of a few of the hundreds of sub-categories available. Complete lists are available upon request.
Want to create 10 or more ads or utilize a variety of CMC advertising products? Contact Us. to discuss volume discount packages!
Create your ad management account now.