Located on 1,200 wooded acres between two lakes, the campus includes 120 cabins, three dining halls, two waterfronts, dozens of rehearsal and performance venues and a variety of outdoor recreational activities.
Programs are offered within the following grade-based divisions:
- Juniors (JR) - students who will have completed grades 3-6, and will be at least 8 years old at the start of Camp.
- Intermediates (INT) - students who will have completed grades 6-9.
- High School (HS) - students who will have completed grades 9-12.
Students who will have completed grades six or nine may request consideration to either of two divisions. The admission committee will determine appropriate placement based on skill level.
- Creative Writing (INT and HS)
- Dance (INT and HS)
- General Arts (JR and INT)
- Motion Picture Arts (HS only)
- Music (JR, INT and HS)
- Theatre Arts (JR, INT and HS)
- Visual Arts (INT and HS)
- College Counseling and Test Preparation Institute (HS)
Or, try our interactive program-finder >>